Unlike deep sedation or general anesthesia, with IV Sedation, you'll remain conscious during your procedure and still be able to cooperate with instructions. Prior to your treatment, you'll receive medication through an intravenous line. This will place you in a calm, relaxed state while you retain all verbal and physical response capabilities throughout your treatment.More information
Custom-made to straighten your teeth, Invisalign® clear aligners are nearly invisible and made of a proprietary, multi-layer SmartTrack material, which gently shifts your teeth into place over time.More information
Dental implants provide a comfortable, permanent solution to lost teeth. The dental replacements are attached to titanium posts that actually fuse to your jawbone and become natural anchors, so your new teeth will remain securely in place without the need for messy adhesives. A fully restored smile is as healthy as it is beautiful by promoting bone growth and reducing the risk of receding gums.More information
We are Your Dental Team at My Wildwood Dentist of Wildwood, Missouri
Welcome to My Wildwood Dentist of Wildwood, Missouri! We are dedicated to providing the Wildwood area with a comprehensive array of dental services for all your oral health needs. We understand that visiting the dentist can be stressful, so we have designed our facility and procedures with your comfort and ease in mind. Whether you are in need of emergency care for a chipped tooth or a cosmetic treatment to brighten your smile, you can rest assured that everyone at My Wildwood Dentist from our front office staff to our hygienists and dentists will make sure that your dental treatment is as effective, affordable, and pleasant as possible.
Our Philosophy at My Wildwood Dentist in Wildwood, Missouri
At My Wildwood Dentist of Wildwood, Missouri we firmly believe that your oral health directly affects your overall health and we are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and the most up to date training to provide comprehensive services for your dental care. Whether you need treatment for an abscessed tooth, cosmetic whitening for a big event, or a simple check-up and cleaning, My Wildwood Dentist offers a wide variety of services to ensure your optimal oral health. Below you'll find a general overview of the dental services available at My Wildwood Dentist in Wildwood, Missouri. If you have further questions about the dental treatment that is right for you, our staff would be happy to provide you with the information you need. Call My Wildwood Dentist today at 636-273-9258 and learn more about how you can get the smile you've always wanted.
The Dental Services We Provide at My Wildwood Dentist of Wildwood, Missouri
- Corrective Dental Services for Wildwood, Missouri - You may be unhappy about the spacing or misalignment of your teeth, but you would like to know more about the options available to you in Wildwood. We encourage you to call us at 636-273-9258 and talk to our friendly, highly trained staff about our corrective dental procedures -- from reliably effective and affordable metal braces to the latest innovative orthodontic methods like Invisalign clear aligners, our team will work with you to determine what method works best for your lifestyle and dental needs. Invisalign is a wonderful option for working adults because it produces similar results to traditional metal braces, but utilizes a series of custom-made, clear aligners that are virtually invisible. They are also removable, making them an excellent choice for those who prefer versatility. You are able to maintain your professional appearance and enjoy the dramatic improvement of properly aligned teeth without feeling self-conscious.
- Restorative Dentistry at My Wildwood Dentist in Wildwood, Missouri - Regardless of how meticulous we are about our oral health care, unforeseen situations can result in damaged enamel, cavities, gum disease or even bone loss in your jaw. Whether the cause is physical trauma or untreated decay, My Wildwood Dentist in Wildwood, Missouri provides comprehensive dental service for all ages and we will work with you to find the dental treatment option that is perfectly suited to your individual oral health needs.
We want you to be well-informed about your dental treatment options so that, in the event that you need a restorative dental procedure for damaged or lost teeth, you will be happily satisfied with your choice of crowns, a bridge, dental implants or dentures.My Wildwood Dentist is dedicated to providing the people of Wildwood, Missouri with dental services that are effective, affordable, and convenient.
- Professional Teeth Cleaning at My Wildwood Dentist in Wildwood, Missouri - We recommend that you visit us at My Wildwood Dentist in Wildwood, Missouri at least twice a year for a regular check-up and professional teeth cleaning. A professional teeth cleaning at My Wildwood Dentist will remove plaque and tartar that brushing and flossing at home just can't handle. Professionally eliminating this build-up of plaque and tartar helps to prevent bad breath, tooth decay, and periodontal disease. The best dental care we can provide for Wildwood, Missouri is preventative care.Regular check-ups and professional teeth cleaning prevent small problems from becoming more complex and difficult to treat.Call My Wildwood Dentist in Wildwood, Missouri today at 636-273-9258 to begin the dental care regimen that saves you time, money, and stress.
- Teeth Whitening at My Wildwood Dentist in Wildwood, Missouri - Over time, your teeth's natural whiteness can fade or become discolored as the result of diet, personal habits, or simply getting older. However, the teeth whitening procedures we offer here at My Wildwood Dentist can restore the brilliance of your smile. Depending on your needs and preferences, the dental team at My Wildwood Dentist will help you choose whether to receive this treatment in our office or apply it yourself in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Emergency Dental Services for Wildwood, Missouri - Dental emergencies usually occur swiftly, without warning, and can be extremely painful. Regardless of whether or not you are a regular patient with us here at My Wildwood Dentist, if you are in the Wildwood, Missouri area and have experienced a dental emergency, we are available to treat everything from a cracked tooth or a lost filling to an aggravated abscess. For emergency dental treatment during regular office hours, call My Wildwood Dentist at 636-273-9258.
Innovative Technology for Dental Care in Wildwood, Missouri
Here at My Wildwood Dentist, we utilize the most advanced, up-to-date technology in order to diagnose and treat dental problems with the highest level of accuracy and effectiveness. You no longer have to deal with time-consuming, uncomfortable traditional dental x-rays. Instead, at My Wildwood Dentist we use non-invasive, painless equipment to instantly produce high resolution dental images and x-rays that allow our dentist to identify problems such as tooth decay, worn enamel, gum disease, or micro-fractures that would normally remain undetectable and untreated.
Emergency Dental Care in Wildwood, Missouri
Abscesses, tooth decay, infected gums, cavities and other oral health problems can be incredibly uncomfortable, and we are here to treat dental issues that just can't wait for your regular check-up. Whether you're suffering from a painful cavity, cracked tooth, broken dentures or a misplaced filling, please don't hesitate to give My Wildwood Dentist in Wildwood, Missouri a call! Research shows periodontal problems can potentially elevate the risk for other health issues, including diabetes, stroke and cardiovascular disease. Your health and comfort are our first priority. If you are in the Wildwood, Missouri and experiencing serious oral pain, call My Wildwood Dentist directly at 636-273-9258 and one of our team members will schedule a consultation with you during our regular business hours.
Make Your Appointment Today at My Wildwood Dentist in Wildwood, Missouri
So, whether you need a crown or a cleaning, call 636-273-9258 today for an appointment. We're also happy to answer any questions you may have – our team at My Wildwood Dentist in Wildwood, Missouri is here to make your dental experience pleasant, affordable, and beautifully effective.
My Wildwood Dentist is an Invisalign Preferred Provider